First you have to imagine the place. It is a real theater, with red velvet seats. We were in a small room with three levels, so we just felt at home. The floor was white of confettis, just like snow. There were two types of clowns with two very different personalities:
- one, with a yellow suit and red shoes, unkempt hair, a sad look, melancholic expression. He is on his own, apart.
- the others were wearing a long hat that stretch from left to right, a big green coat that reminds me of christmas tree, and very big shoes that gives a feeling of them gliding on the floor.Those one are funny, mischievous, the like to play tricks and others interest them, especially the other clown. They are maybe five or six, I can not really remember.
The play lasts 1h30, with one interval after the first half hour, I was surprised how fast it cames to it. The first 15 minutes were not that great, I couldn't enter their world, people were laughing and I did not know why. Then, they created a new scene, and I smiled and laughed, and I get relaxed. The interval came at that time, too bad. I wanted more.
It was a linking of scenes, and I could not tell if it was rehearsed or brand new play. I guess a bit of both, as the director demands no rehearsal. What was particularly original was that the company included the public in the play: big spider's web on the people, clowns walking on the public's seats, grabbing heads to maintain an uncertain balance, there was even a girl carried on the stage, and the clown made her turn: we saw her but, that was pretty funny, she felt pretty ill at ease! that was crazy. There were a lot of other funny scenes, sometimes odd, I could not understand what they were doing, but we were always smiling.
As things go, I realize that I would have liked to share this show with my bf. I just realize that I want to share everything with him. Weird feeling. I am french, I am young, I like to live my own things, to be on my own, to discover things, but now, I wish I could discover things with my bf. All the time.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire